- The choice is yours, bring your own work or try something new
- Gentle guidance and support are offered
- A friendly atmosphere with like- minded people guaranteed
- New ideas and skills to develop
- Lots of ideas and suggestions
- Social companionship
Teacher Ruth Herring
Ruth is a very experienced, outreach craft teacher employed by South Thames College. She is a designer, pattern writer, lecturer, author and all round ‘yarnaholic’.
The class is held at The Furzedown Project.
Every Wednesday afternoon between 2pm and 4pm.
Project members pay £2 (two pounds) per session. Paid weekly.
Transport is available and costs £1 return.