Chair-based exercise is a seated session focussing on lower body strength.
It aims to:
- Provide a qualified instructor
- A friendly, informal and small group
- Help people build up their activity levels
- Exercise without putting unwanted strain on hips, legs or arms
- Be supported and helped to move on to the next level of exercise if appropriate
The class is held at The Furzedown Project.
Every Thursday afternoon for forty five minutes between 1.30pm – 2.15pm and 2.15pm – 3.00pm
Project members pay £5 (five pounds) per session. Paid weekly.
Transport is available and costs £2 return.