June 10, 2022 @ 9:30 am – 9:00 pm
A special Wellbeing Day on Friday June 10th
We aim to have a variety of workshops and events that address people’s emotional and physical wellbeing. We also hope this event will act as an open day, introducing new people to the work of the Project, and welcoming back familiar faces.
The current planned schedule includes;
- A workshop led by the charity Mind on supporting emotional wellbeing
- Osteopath team showcasing their work
- Meditation/Tai Chi
- Hypno skills- A set of skills to improve mental wellbeing and reduce anxiety
- An overview of the work of the Project, and upcoming projects
- Developing a new service looking to offer support to Grandparents
- A series of presentations on addressing physical health concerns
- An evening disco party with a DJ, drinks and nibbles!!
We will be asking people to book each event they would look to attend and would ask for a £2 contribution similar to our other events. Our evening disco will act as a fundraiser, and we will be asking people to contribute £10 for this session. We can also offer a ticket for the whole day/concessions for those who are interested.