Ivengar yoga is a very ancient form of exercise which stretches the body and quietens the mind, creates a feeling of wellbeing and helps to keep the whole body as healthy as possible.
The primary aims of this class are to:
- help maintain a healthy body
- exercising to ease tense and painful joints and muscles
- to tone up internal organs
- to improve flexibility of joints and ligaments
- to learn to improve breathing and relaxation
The class is held at The Furzedown Project.
Every Tuesday morning for one hour between 09.30 – 10.30 and 11.00 – 12.00
Every Wednesday morning for one hour between 09.30 – 10.30 and 11.00 – 12.00
Project members pay £5 (five pounds) per session. Paid per term in advance.
Transport is not provided specifically for this class.